Get RM20 rebate with GrabPay 10.10 online deals!
3 days only! Get RM20 rebate instantly!
It’s happy days for online shoppers! When you check out your online buys with GrabPay! Spend a minimum of RM100 with participating online stores, and get RM20 rebate from 10 Oct to 12 Oct! Don’t miss out!
Save more with your GrabRewards Points
Use your GrabRewards Points to partially pay for purchases. Just tap on the Save Using Points button upon check out.
Get up to 50% OFF
From 5 Oct to 31 Oct, enjoy immediate discounts when you shop online with all the brands you love.
Redeem your GrabRewards Points for more promo codes
Enjoy discounts and value buys when you redeem your GrabRewards Points with these brands.
Campaign terms and conditions
- RM20 rebate will be made available to be rewarded for transactions made between 10 – 12 Oct 2020 (11:59PM)
- Receive RM20 rebate with minimum spend of RM100.
- The ‘RM20 rebate’ will be awarded instantly upon minimum spend of RM100. Reward can be found under “My Rewards”.
- The campaign will cease once cap have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
- Offer is based on a first come first served basis and while stocks last only.
- The ‘RM20 rebate’ reward will be valid for 30 days upon awarding and must be used within the stipulated period.
- Offer is valid for the first 1,500 transactions per day (10-12 Oct 11:59PM)
- Offer is valid for 1 (one) redemption per user per device throughout the campaign period.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
- Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
For Details go to Source