BokBok Together with Buy 2 FREE 1 Deals!
Hold on to your feathers because BokBok is delivering the hottest, juiciest chicken promo in town! Buy 2, get 1 FREE when you order in from some of your favourite restaurants with GrabFood. Sounds like music to your ears? Time to BokBok Together with your friends and family!
Enjoy more value, together!
Hold on to your feathers because BokBok is delivering the hottest, juiciest chicken promo in town!
Buy 2, get 1 FREE when you order in from some of your favourite restaurants with GrabFood. Sounds like music to your ears? Time to BokBok Together with your friends and family!
Buy 2, FREE 1 from:
*some restaurants may not be available in all cities.
Terms and conditions:
- Promotions are valid from 16 March-12 April 2020.
- Promotions are available for selected merchants only.
- Sales and Service Tax (SST) will be charged at pre-discount subtotal.
- Promotions valid while stock lasts.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the deal, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the deal, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
Get full list of Eligible Restaurants: HERE
Stand to win a year of FREE delivery! Put your dancing shoes on and flap away to a year of all your favourite food, delivered FREE! Click here for more information!
Terms and conditions:
1. Promotion valid from 16 Mar–12 Apr 2020.
2. Promotion available for selected merchants only.
3. Promotion valid while stock lasts.
From Grab Facebook (Here)
With regards to the recent announcement by our Prime Minister’s message on COVID-19, we would like to assure you that ALL our services – GrabFood, GrabMart, Transport and GrabExpress – will continue to operate as usual. We remain committed to serving and supporting all our drivers, delivery partners, merchant partners, passengers and staffs as we go through this tough time together as a nation. Rest assured, we will continue to keep you updated with any further developments. So do stay tuned. In the meantime, we urge you to follow MOH’s advice and adopt precautionary measures to protect yourself, your family and the greater community. If you are feeling unwell and exhibit symptoms such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, we would like to urge that you visit the nearest screening hospital to be tested immediately.Thank you for your kind understanding and stay safe.