- Book via Klook and visit Zoo Negara Malaysia (also known as the National Zoo of Malaysia), an open concept zoo spread over 110 acres
- The zoo is located only 5km from the city center of Kuala Lumpur
- See more than 5,137 animals from 476 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish
- Zoo Negara Malaysia is divided into a variety of zones that replicate the natural habitat of the different species of animals
- From a Bird Aviary to an Ape Centre, Bear Complex, and Children’s World, you can easily spend hours here!
- Don’t forget to visit the two giant pandas, Xing Xing and Liang Liang at the zoo’s Panda Centre
- Other experiences visitors can look forward to including the popular multi-animal shows, animal feeding sessions, and many more!
Go to Klook https://mypromo.my/book/klook