Adidas Hari Raya Sale is now on! Enjoy extra 40% off with 3 or more items purchased!
Shop Now: https://mypromo.my/shop/adidas
Get shopping now to lock down your look for Hari Raya!
• Extra 40% off with 3 or more items purchased!
• Discount applied at cart.
• 14th April 2022 – 24th April 2022
Adidas x Hari Raya Sale! Buy 3 receive 40% off deals.
Shop Now: https://mypromo.my/shop/adidas
Terms and Conditions for Adidas Hari Raya Sale
- Offer valid from 14th April 2022 00:01 am – 24th April 2022 23:59 pm inclusive on adidas App and www.adidas.com.my only.
- Offer is valid across full priced products and sale items on adidas App and www.adidas.com.my Purchases of any 3 items within a single receipt shall receive 40% off the recommended retail price (RRP) for full price items, while sale items shall receive a further 40% off their current markdown price. While stocks last.
- Discount will be applied automatically at cart.
- Orders will be confirmed when stocks’ availability is confirmed.
- Exclusions: Exclusion list applies
- Offer not redeemable for cash and not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No other discounts or vouchers (save for valid ShopBack Malaysia’s vouchers which are applicable to adidas App and www.adidas.com.my, subject to the ShopBack Malaysia voucher’s terms and conditions) may be used.
- Offer not valid for third party online retailers of adidas products. This offer cannot be redeemed against prior purchases. Offer can be redeemed multiple times throughout the promotional period.
- All items returned in line with the returns policy will be refunded at the transaction cost. Discounts will not be applied to repurchases after the conclusion of the promotion and will be at the prevailing advertised price at the time of repurchase.
- The usual delivery time frames may be affected due to major events and activities, government restrictions and/or the increase in amount of orders for shipment. We appreciate your understanding. You hereby agree to waive all pecuniary, pure economic loss and personal claims against adidas and its affiliates as a result thereof.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, adidas (including its affiliates, officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with:
- this promotion.
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference.
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under adidas’ control);
- the cancellation, termination, modification, suspension or rescheduling of this promotion.
And you herein hereby expressly and unequivocally waive all claims against adidas.
- In the event of conflicting purchases or otherwise leading to stock insufficiency, adidas has the right to cancel any purchase. adidas will, of course, inform you immediately and reimburse any payments madesubject to any legal deduction and you shall waive all pecuniary, pure economic loss and personal claims against adidas and its affiliates as a result thereof(including but not limited to any credit card/merchant/bank charges imposed and taxes therein).
- adidasis not responsible for any failure to complete your transaction, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination of these, or any other technical failures including any damage to any person’s mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, this promotion and you herein hereby agree to waive all rights and claims against adidas.
- adidas does not accept any responsibility for late, non-recorded, lost, incomplete, delayed, corrupted, double entry, variance discrepancy or misdirected transactions, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure, malfunction or otherwise and you herein hereby agree to waive all rights and claims against adidas.
- Any fraudulent behaviour and transaction may result in cancellation of any order and/or inability to access the adidas App, www.adidas.com.my or any other adidas websiteand you herein hereby agree to waive all rights and claims against adidas.
- Each Customer must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each Customer indemnifies and will keep indemnifiedadidas (including its affiliates, officers, employees and agents)in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) byadidasas a direct or indirect result of the Customer acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in this promotion, you herein hereby consent and acknowledge that adidas shall be entitled to disclose, process, use and collect your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) and that the respective notice (currently in force) in accordance with the Act can be found at https://www.adidas.com.my/en/help-topics-privacy_policy.html. You further agree that you shall avail yourself to further execute any consent or notice as may be required under the Act or under its subsidiary rules and regulations if so required from time to time in compliance with the law.You may at any time hereinafter inform us in writing or to our Personal Data Officermy.email@example.com you require any action on your personal data.
- adidasreserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice and you expressly and unequivocally agree to abide by the same.
- adidas reserves the right to change, limit or cancel this promotion at any timeand you expressly and unequivocally agree to abide by the same.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditionsaffects your rights under the relevant consumer laws and the law applicable shall be the laws of Malaysia.